Thursday, July 31, 2003

I'M DONE!

HURRAY!

Just wanted to thank everyone for your kind words of support. I have completed my radiation therapy (also know as “XRT”) today and was pleasantly surprised with a certificate to commemorate the event!

I know the truffles from Stubbe Chocolates will never be thanks enough for all the wonderful care and special attention I received from the fabulous Radiation Therapists in Suite 08. They made the month of July 2003 so much fun and I really did look forward to my visits! Thank you one and all!! I’m going to miss you!

One more time! Today was amazing. First we showed up EXACTLY on time and no sooner did we park ourselves on the waiting chair, when Sajida came out to get us! Zip, zip...time was flying by today.

Julie also did a quick “tour de magie” for the girls today. CLICK HERE TO ENJOY SOME PHOTOS OF THE "BIG DAY"!

We’re off to BC Thursday 31 July (at time of writing, in a few hours!) so we will send you more update notices once we get back.

Cheers, Suley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home