Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Updates

Hello there! Under advisement of my wife, I've decided to re-post all my "health updates" here. The whole point is to share my experience of lymphoma with the world ... maybe it makes a difference? I don't know about that, but you can send me feedback if you think so.

Also, I am currently in the planning stages of releasing a second book of comics: Drawing The Line Again,Another book of Comics Benefiting Cancer Research where 100% of the proceeds are donated to cancer research. For more about this book please visit the web site: http://www.benefitcomic.com/

I realize this is a blatant ad to put you into action, but I really believe in this project and it is in recognition of what the health care workers of Toronto, Canada did for me. They all gave me a really great reason to look at the other side of cancer!

Health updates are now posted! I hope they inspire, inform or, at the very least, offer insight. Thanks for looking at this page and please consider the comic book, DRAWING THE LINE.

Cheers,
Suley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home